Saturday, August 13, 2005

Went for Cell at Leong's place. Quite small group but they bought a cake for me and sang the birthday song... Super funny, John tried to play it on the guitar and it was really really slow and they sang it 4 times, haha. Then I blew all the candles out at one shot and the cell prayed for me.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it really meant a lot to me.
Congrats to Kaifong and Jialing! You guys got your PGA as well!!! Really proud of you guys and the effort you put in.
Going to Benita's house later to watch the Chelsea match. Tim, you better not be correct that there'll be an upset. I'll be really upset then! Thanks Benita... so must go pack my stuff for monday because I won't be coming home to sleep, instead going straight from her house to VJ. Hope I don't get lost!
I found out something today that made me wonder... then I wondered why I wonder so much.